Bucks Pocket, Alabama
I follow a blog because I find them full of information or interesting. But a comment caught my eye when they wrote that they appreciate my following and that I actually read and found their article interesting and useful. It never occurred to me there were other reasons for following a blog.
I had to think hard on reasons for following a blog, so I Googled the question and found some good reasons on the following blog, Paper Fury
The Design is fabulous
Friends with the blogger
It has incredible photography
The blog gives me something
When someone I trust recommends the blog
I also came up with a few negative possibles:
Feigned sincere interest (make the blogger think I
found site impressive and interesting (usually
someone known and usable)
More blogs making higher numbers.
Though the negative reasons seem such a waste of time.


1 comment:
I follow only those blogs that interest me in some aspects. I inevitably follow those blogs whose writers visit my blog and comment.
Post a Comment