Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Perfect Birthday Card

I have a friend that if I call her or she calls me, really doesn't matter, within five minutes of the conversation, we end up talking about her.  She might ask me a question, yet I am never able to give a complete answer to her question as she will jump on my sentence and bring the conversation back to her.  I told my daughter, Jennifer, about this and that sometimes I just wanted to sing Toby Keith's song, you know the one that has words similar to "We always talk about you! you! you!, but sometimes I want to talk about me! me! me!". That one.  I just haven't been brave enough to interrupt her and sing it.

So when my birthday came around Jennifer sent me the most perfect birthday card.  I've posted the picture below:






I have the best daughter ever!

 Have you ever received the perfect card, it doesn't have to be a birthday card, it could be for Mother's day or some other celebration?

4 comments:

Ramana Rajgopaul said...

I have not received a card of any kind in many many years but, do get many messages by email, whatsapp and facebook media.

Most of them are pithy and to the point and usually from kith and kin.

JudyH329 said...

Ramana Rajgopaul when is your birthday?

Ramana Rajgopaul said...

June 24. And Yours? Also what is your email id and phone number?
Mine is +919881927799 I am on WhatsApp.

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

JUDY, JUDY, JUDY!

I was just now thinking about you! It's been ages upon ages since we yakked.

How are you doing, my friend?
What's new in your corner of this happy, happy world?

~ D-FensDogG
'Stephen T. McCarthy STUFFS'