Max, Christmas 2008
In October 2008 I turned sixty and it seemed I fell apart as well as my world. I'm one who's rarely ever sick, or at least I ignore it because I don't like going to the doctor. Within days after my birthday I began having to deal with one physical problem after the other. It became overwhelming. During this time I began reading my niece's blog about her new baby and the daily events in her life. In August 2009, I discovered blogging! It became a whole new world! The writing, the reading of one blog that led to another blog, I was hooked. I have throughly enjoyed meeting my blogging friends, watching them grow and expand.
So lets celebrate a year gone by! Here's the link to my very first post The First Year Of Being Sixty and Total Knee Replacement!
6 comments:
Happy Bloggerversary.......
Happy Anniversary Judy :-)
And have a great weekend.
Happy Blog Anniversary Judy! :)
Thanks guys!
Congrats for one year! That is so exciting! I hope I make it that far :)
Stopping over from SITS!!
Cheers!
Good for you for keeping it going. I'm not far behind you.
Lee
Tossing It Out
Post a Comment