ASHOK, His catch phrase is, "I Truly Am Not as Smart As Einstein!"
CONRAD,
He believes every question deserves a few more mental watts!
GAELIKAA, Out of Ireland, into India
GINGER People would say she is a contradiction
GRANNYMAR Ireland is her corner of the world
MAGPIE11, From the Magpie's NestMARIA, Silver Fox Whispers
RUMMUSER . Ramana's Musings, Wisdom by hindsight
ANU,
HELEN,
Members of our group range from India, Ireland, Scotland, and places in the United States. Our topic this week is on "Coincidences". I'm amazed at how people can take one topic, embrace it, and come up with totally different concepts to write about. So give them a try, I don't think you will be disappointed. And should you want to read by take on this subject, just click Here , which is written on my "A Creative Writer Blog."
2 comments:
Great links. I'll check them out.
CD
These links will keep me busy.
Have a great weekend Judy.
Post a Comment