Just the daily life, thoughts and interests of a sixty year old woman.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
JUST ABOUT TODAY IN MY LIFE- LBC Short Story
Tomorrow I will be posting my writing for the "Loose Blogging Consortium" Friday writing group. It's about lawyers! You might want to give it a check HERE. Since my brother is a lawyer, I using him as my subject.
Judy, my post is up for Tuesday Morning Writings (TMT) complete with photos and topic sentences. I'll be back to you soon with a common GMT posting time! As my emails don't seem to be reaching you, I'm trying to contact you through your blogs and fb, as well as email!
3 comments:
Judy, my post is up for Tuesday Morning Writings (TMT) complete with photos and topic sentences. I'll be back to you soon with a common GMT posting time! As my emails don't seem to be reaching you, I'm trying to contact you through your blogs and fb, as well as email!
greatttt.wordpress.com
I'll be there reading :-)
That was a nice post about your brother! Nice to see some kind words about attorneys. I'm one by the way. : )
I'm here via SITS. Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment