Last Wednesday, October the 21st, was my birthday. Jennifer sent me the most perfect birthday card. I've posted the picture below:
Is this not the perfect Birthday card? I have the best daughter ever!
Jennifer, my daughter
Shelby,gdaughter, Sean ,gson & Jennifer
Julie,gdaughter, Sean(on horse)gson & Shelby, gdaughter
Julie takes the most wonderful pictures. I'm going to do a post and show some of her paintings and pictures. I have one that is priceless of all four of the grandkids.
But as I was saying, the card had to be the most perfect card ever! Have you ever received the perfect card, it doesn't have to be a birthday card, it could be for Mother's day or some other celebration?




8 comments:
Lovely post! And...belated birthday greetings Judy! Hope you had a lovely time!
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!!
Ha-ha, nice card, very funny.
Nice pictures, Judy, very nice family.
Happy belated birthday!!!
Ohh noooo.. you put that song in my head now! It is a funny one though.
My Mom has a sibling like that. I know she's on the phone with that particular sister, when I hear Mom say, "Yes... but... I.... Wh.....Who....." And then she gives up and just listens. She can never get a word in. Hehe
Hope you had a wonderful birthday - that is a great card! I have received many wonderful cards, and I have a bad habit of keeping them all too!! So it will be fun to go back and look at them all again someday. ;-)
That is a great card!
Sometimes I truly worry I am about me, me, me.
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! and Happy Halloween.
http://one2try.blogspot.com/
till now i never receive the perfect card or a word hope in near future i ll.
nice post
I have a friend like that. We've been good friends for over 40 years so I just know hearing about him is what to expect when I talk to him (once every month or two). He's a singer-songwriter -- I'd ask him to work up that song, but since he didn't write it and it wasn't his idea to work it up I doubt whether he'd do it. I think that sometimes a friend is someone with whom you come to know what to expect and just appreciate it for what it is.
Belated Happy Birthday to you.
Lee
http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment