Thursday, April 4, 2013

How Does Your Mind Work?


     What's the difference between the brain working and the mind working? Is there a difference? 
     My brain isn't a smooth working one. Sometimes it spurts along, sometimes it's at a standstill, what I call vegging out. At other times it's at a clickity, click pace. I hate this pace because my thoughts are all over the place. I also notice at this pace my thoughts and emotions tend to empathize rather than sympathize, which is very draining emotionally. Example, have you ever been around people you feel as though their energy drains you? Their thoughts invade yours and they try to control you. I just reread what I wrote and it makes me sound weird, are there any others who feel this way? I guess another way to say this is being introverted and extroverted. Introverted you have a list of what you need to do; you follow through in an orderly fashion and check off when completed. Extroverted is hopping, when you see this crisis you handle, then there might be an interruption, so you switch. Rather than following a course, it's go here, go there, very tiring. It's allowing someone else to control you. Though that still doesn't explain the energy drain. 

No comments: