Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Friday And Mention a Few Blogs Day!

Today I want to mention a group of blogs. The Loose Bloggers Consortium, is an informal group of bloggers who post on a given topic each Friday.One topic is posted, then each member gives it their individual treatment. The current members are, in aphabetical order:


ASHOK, His catch phrase is, "I Truly Am Not as Smart As Einstein!" 


CONRAD,
 He believes every question deserves a few more mental watts!

GAELIKAAOut of Ireland, into India


GINGER  People would say she is a contradiction

GRANNYMAR  Ireland is her corner of the world

MAGPIE11,  From the Magpie's Nest


MARIA, Silver Fox Whispers


RUMMUSER . Ramana's Musings, Wisdom by hindsight


ANU,
HELEN,


Members of our group range from India, Ireland, Scotland, and places in the United States. Our topic this week is on "Coincidences".  I'm amazed at how people can take one topic, embrace it, and come up with totally different concepts to write about.  So give them a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.  And should you want to read by take on this subject, just click Here , which is written on my "A Creative Writer Blog."

2 comments:

Clarissa Draper said...

Great links. I'll check them out.

CD

Agnes said...

These links will keep me busy.

Have a great weekend Judy.