Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winding Down Saturday!

Today was so beautiful! Sun shining, no wind, it felt like Spring.  Unfortunately, I had to work, just like the last two weekends.  Thankfully, the "audit" preparation is winding down.  I had the CPA in this past Thursday, and was greatly relieved everything went well.  This was the first audit since we started our new branch. Doing the accounting was a bit different as it really isn't a branch, but a separate entity where the company I work for is the largest partner.  Monday should be the last day I meet with him and then I will be in 2010!

I hope to get back on track with my blogging.  Tomorrow for the Sunday Travel I've decided to take y'all to Sand Mountain, Alabama!  I know, y'all have seen 2000 year old building and far away places, but I think you will like where I grew up and still love to visit.  It's where most of my family still live.  So y'all have a good night and I'll talk with you tomorrow.


2 comments:

arlee bird said...

It rained most of the day here in So Cal. Love Alabama so look forward to the Sand Mtn post.

I left an award to acknowledge your consistent work on your blogs.
It's on my post for today (Saturday 2/27)
Lee

Agnes said...

You're back :-)
Welcome back Judy.