Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Talk About A Blah Monday!


She loves the boots!

I have spent two days dealing with viruses!  I want a bill that will make it a law to treat hackers, people who send in viruses to be prosecuted just like criminals! They should be made to serve time just like thieves! Two days of my time and the company's money spent trying to recover from a virus! They are criminals! I don't understand why some computer users are more susceptible than others.  It's not like I go to way out sites! Just work related!

Wonder what one could do to get legislature passed to make computer crimes more strict and make the parents responsible and be made to pay a percentage of the cost of getting rid of viruses caused by their children. After all, they are responsible! They bought the equipment for them and don't or won't monitor what they're doing on them. I think we should notify our state government to get it created!




Me at my Junior Prom 1965


You remember when it became popular to go and have several pictures made after choosing the attire you wanted, then they would fix your hair and put on the make-up.  For the life of me I can't remember the Photo Studio that did that.  My Sis did it and it's one of my favorite pictures!

11 comments:

Tesa said...

Love the pictures!

Viruses stink. I don't understand why the creators of them think they are fun. Good luck, I hope they are all remedied soon.

Anonymous said...

Ain't I purdy...lol

Jules said...

I agree, hackers should be punished!

Mighty M said...

Down with computer viruses and the yay-hoo's that make them!

It's called GLAMOUR Shots. I think. My sister did them once though I never did! I sure recognize the look though!! :)

arlee bird said...

I completely agree with you that people who mess with our computers should get severely punished. Is your problem the reason I kept getting Mailer Daemon messages when I was sending comments over the past week? I would get the message but then the comment would appear on your site a couple hours later. It seemed strange.
Hope you get it all resolved okay.
Lee

arlee bird said...

oh-oh
got the message again.
Here is the message:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

www.Judy.Harper@Gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596

Mattenylou said...

We used to have Glamour Shots in our area, they took photos of some friends, but I never did it, wishing I had just for the fun of it. That's a great fun photo of your sister.

I hate it when the computer doesn't work right, seems we are so dependent on them now.

sheeza said...

really judy same here. i was in fix when my computer isn't working everything corrupted.
i do agree there should a law against them.

sheeza said...

really Judy same here. i was in fix when my computer isn't working everything corrupted.
i do agree there should a law against them.

Judy Harper said...

All-Thankfully,this was a problem with several of the computers at work. My job is to get them working again.

Arlee-I've got to check out the problem you're saying you are having with comments. Anyone else having this problem?

Sheeza-Summer isn't my favorite season, I just posted these because it's so cold ever where here. Thought it would help making us feel warmer!

Thanks M & Lou-I have racking my brain to come up with the name of the photo studio!

Agnes said...

AWESOME pictures Judy!!! Wow!

Totally agree, hackers are criminals.