Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday, Short and Sweet, I Hope!


Easter Sunday, 2009

This has been a rough week for some reason, so I'm going to cross reference my story on my blog A Creative Writer In Progress,  I belong to a writing group, Loose Bloggers Consortium, that posts a story each Friday.  A member contributes a topic each week for us to write on.  This week it's Faith.  I posted the above picture to show what some of my Faith covered.  I hope y'all will go over and check mine and the other members stories. It's always interesting to see how ten people can see the same topic name but come up with such varied takes on the subject.

2 comments:

Tesa said...

I always love writing exercises in a group setting when you can read how others interperted something completely different. Very fun!

Helen McGinn said...

Going to go check it out; just wanted to say hi on here. :O)