Saturday, November 28, 2009

JUST ABOUT TODAY IN MY LIFE-Saturday-After Thanksgiving!


After the feast-my nephew D, his wife L-my brother LWH, nephew B
sister-in-law N & me.

This Thanksgiving proved to be another great family get together.  My sister, Susan, really had a good one. Her son Carl came down from Missouri with his kids and spent Thanksgiving with her. He's the one in the Air Force and will soon be headed to Guam.



Hunter, Carl, Kennedy and wife Samone

My brother's daughter C, has been accepted in the Diplomat service.  She will be headed to Washington in January for training, at which point she will find out her assignment.  She's hoping for Egypt or Africa, as she served in the Peace Corps at Niger. She's really excited about going as she also found out she passed her New York bar exam.



C is on the right sitting next to her mom N

Me & C on our Jan08 Cruise to Cozumel, MX

I had posted that my mom had fallen last Saturday, thankfully she wasn't insured seriously.  She also made the  Thanksgiving meal.
 
Nephew B & Mom

Did any of you do shopping on Black Friday?  I wonder if the retail stores made enough money to pull out of the read to the black, which means they'll make a profit this year. Now it's on to Christmas.  Which I'm excited about as I have decided I need to see my daughter and grandchildren, so I'm going there for the holiday.

Being Saturday, there's all of these little chores I need to do, so I'm headed to try to accomplish a little house cleaning and yard work.  You remember those leaves?  Y'all have a good one!


Miss Pris


Tasha & Miss Pris


8 comments:

Agnes said...

Great pictures, looks like you had fun Judy!

Guam? I always wanted to go there, don't ask me why :-)

I didn't even leave my house onn Friday so Black Friday was just a regular Friday for us, although Geoff did buy presents via Amazon.com...

Christmas is in the air Judy, and that makes mee so happy :-)

Gayle Jackson said...

I found you on SITS...What a wonderful family and Thanksgiving! Congratulations!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

It looks and sounds like you had a fantastic holyday!!

Judy Harper said...

Agnes-I didn't go out of the house either on Friday. My thought process was, hey if I had to work I wouldn't be doing anything. So I didn't. I don't do Black Friday!

Gayle-Thanks so much for stopping by! Isn't SITS great!

arlee bird said...

Doggone it! After Thanksgiving I always remember that I forgot to take any pictures or shoot any video. It's just something I always forget to do when I'm having a good time.
Well, glad you got some good pictures.

Lee

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Great pictures, Judy! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your Family. I'm like Lee--I forgot to take my camera with me to South Carolina!

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

gaelikaa said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, Judy.

Patricia Rockwell said...

Your mom reminds me of mine! I just discovered your blog. It's nice to know there are other sixty plus ladies blogging out there!