Ah, family. During the year, do you remember the moments of tension. Such as when Aunt Sally walks in, then you remember, "Oh dear"! Or Uncle John, "Let me head to the other room." I find that I look forward to each year. I forget about the dysfunctional parts until we're driving there or as up above, they arrive. I still would go. There's something about getting together with family that's reassuring. I find my roots there. Here's some things I'm thankful for:
1. That I have the ability to worship God.
2. That I have the most wonderful daughter in the world
3. That I have the best grandchildren, who are healthy and looking forward to me coming out for Christmas.
4. That I have family to share Thanksgiving with.
5. That I have a job.
6. That I have food to put on the table.
7. That I have my health.
8. That I have people serving in the military and away from home this Thanksgiving, to guarantee my .
9. That all my family is healthy and safely at their destinations.
10.That I can post to this blog and say what I mean and mean what I say!
Shelby, Mom & Sean 09
Jennifer & Shelby, Thanksgiving 08
Sean & Jennifer Thanksgiving 08
The Turner Side having fun! My Mom's side of the family.
My cousin and nephew
Nothing like good food!
The Harper Siblings, Hazel, Flora, Bernum, Jessie, Clifford
The McCains (Flora Harper)
What a group the Harper's are!