Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Leaves Are Beginning to Change!

This is my deck from last year! 

I started taking fall pictures yesterday as I noticed the leaves edges were turning yellow; plus the evening sun actually looked that fall yellow.  Bright and glaring through the leaves, it was beautiful! I'll have pictures to post later on. The above reminds me of one negative of fall, leaves! Thankfully, I have a mulcher and only have to mow, if I do it regularly and don't let the leaves get too thick, as I hate raking. 

I'm having the Sunday School class over next Saturday, so I better get busy.  Hope y'all have a great day!

5 comments:

Clarissa Draper said...

Oh, I love the color of fall. I don't much like raking leaves but I like them while they're on the tree. Happy weekend!

CD

MrsDoF said...

We have a mulching mower and just love it! plus the yard looks nicer in the Spring

Agnes said...

That "fall yellow" -- I love that color. I love Fall so so so much.
Have an awesome week Judy :-)

Vodka Logic said...

I love fall too... no heat, beautiful colors.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Arlee Bird said...

One thing I don't have to deal with much here in Los Angeles is fallen leaves. Oh, there are a few, but not much in my yard at least.

Lee
Tossing It Out