Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I have a lovely award from my friend Tesa over at 2Wired2Tired, I love to read her posts!  They range from pictures and stories of her children, to book and product reviews, even interviews.  I know if you pop on over there, you won't be disappointed!

This award requires you to list 7 interesting things about yourself and pass it along to 7 other bloggers! So here we go:

1.  I love old comedy movies! Particularly those staring William Powell and Myrna Loy. Though "5th Element" with Bruce Willis is a current era favorite.
2.  I enjoy reading mysteries.
3.  I was involved in a carjacking.
4.  I lived in a foreign country, Okinawa, for a year.
5.  I use to take my nephew, when he was between 10-12, to see Jean Claude Van Damm movies, 
      which we both loved.
6.  I was a single mom.
7.  I don't really like talking about myself.

I'm giving this award to the following people:

Marianna, over at Change of Heart Stress Solutions, her goal is to help others deal with their life, without the overwhelming stress we seem to have.
Agnes, over at Agnes' Pages, her posts are so full of love.  She and her husband Geoff have had
a rough year, but it has only make them stronger! 
Jules, at Rodman's Road of Life, she talks about being married to her best friend, their grandchildren, which will soon have an addition of one. You gotta see how they decorated the reception area for her son's recent wedding.
Teri, the Mighty M Family, she shares her life with pictures and stories.  You have got to go over check out her two children. 
Dori, at From A Yellow House In England, Dori is from Georgia who married a Britt, this is her story of adjustment and adventure.
A Squirrel Amongst Lions, this is a new site that I've just begun to follow.  An amateurs journey from passion to print.
Lou, from On Larch Lane, their New England cabin in the woods. She has such beautiful pictures and stories.  I've always dreamed of living in New England. Larch Lane if the woodsy trek to their weekend cabin in the woods.  The snows, running brooks and of course radiators!

So I hope y'all will give the choices a look see!


  



7 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulations Judy -- and thank you so much. You're so kind.
We have quite a bit in common, comedies, mystery, Aunt Agnes...

Mattenylou said...

Congratulations, Judy, you are indeed a beautiful blogger.. and a wonderful kind person. Thanks for bestowing this award and honor to me, too.

sheeza said...

congratulations judy!!

your blog really worth to call beautiful blog .

so sweet

Marianna said...

Judy,
Wow! My first blog award...I'm tickled!

This is totally unexpected, which makes it such a delightful surprise. Better than the "surprises" that I've been having of late!

I admire your resilience and your willingness to share your experiences so that others can learn and grow.

Thank you.

Teri said...

Thank you!! :)

Tired Mom Tesa said...

Love the list! It's always fun to get to know each other a little better. I like your award choices too. Heading over to check out the ones I don't already follow.

Dori said...

Congratulations Judy on your award!

And thank you for passing it along to me. You're so kind. Have a great weekend! :-)