Wednesday, November 4, 2009

JUST ABOUT TODAY IN MY LIFE-NaBloPoMo-National Blog Posting Month

I've decided to try to write a post every day.  There's a group called NaBloPoMo-National Blog Posting Month where you join and submit your URL to their bloglist, which closes around the 4th-5th of the month, then opens back up around the 25th for the next month .  I'm late getting in for November, so I'll try for December as this group is open each month and one must post everyday of the month, including weekends and holidays.  That will give me time to get into a routine and practice!  If you're interested, you don't have to have a blog of your own, check out FAQ on this site as well as other information..NaBloPoMo


After deciding to do this, I panicked for a few minutes, what will I write about, I mean, I read other people's blog and find everyday activities interesting.  So what will I write about?  I've thought about a few subjects and I'm writing them down so I'll have a guide line.  I'm counting this post as number one, don't want it to go to waste.

See you tomorrow!


Tree stump in my yard covered with mushrooms



Flowers in my front yard,
 

3 comments:

gaelikaa said...

That's great! Now I have a friend in NaBloPoMo.

Mighty M said...

Good luck! I've been hearing a lot about NaBloPoMo, but had no idea what it was!

Agnes said...

I signed up for NaBloWriMo (same thing?) but I haven't posted anything yet... except for 1 post. LOL What was I thinking?

Good luck Judy, I'll be here, reading!