Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's My One Year Anniversary For Blogging!

Max, Christmas 2008

In October 2008 I turned sixty and it seemed I fell apart as well as my world.  I'm one who's rarely ever sick, or at least I ignore it because I don't like going to the doctor. Within days after my birthday I began having to deal with one physical problem after the other.  It became overwhelming.  During this time I began reading my niece's blog about her new baby and the daily events in her life.   In August 2009, I discovered blogging!  It became a whole new world!  The writing, the reading of one blog that led to another blog, I was hooked.  I have throughly enjoyed meeting my blogging friends, watching them grow and expand.

So lets celebrate a year gone by!   Here's the link to my very first post   The First Year Of Being Sixty and Total Knee Replacement!                       

6 comments:

Jules said...

Happy Bloggerversary.......

Agnes said...

Happy Anniversary Judy :-)

And have a great weekend.

Dori said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Judy! :)

Judy Harper said...

Thanks guys!

Mary Catherine said...

Congrats for one year! That is so exciting! I hope I make it that far :)

Stopping over from SITS!!

Cheers!

arlee bird said...

Good for you for keeping it going. I'm not far behind you.

Lee
Tossing It Out