Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sick, Sick, Sick and Max-The Cat

I am not feeling at all well today! I have a sore throat and stopped up sinuses. So I'm going to leave you with another cat story.

Max & Shelby

Max, Shelby & Shabby


Max 

Max is my first male cat.  His original owner asked me to keep him while she moved to a house.  She never came back for him.  He's my most loving and cuddlier.  When he was young, he would lay on my feet for as long as I sat.  When I would get a new kitten, he's the one I would put in the room with them to acclimate them to the others.  You'll note how many sleep with him all wrapped up and around him. He's one that loves to be held and pampered.  Mandy, Tasha and China Doll, when I first brought him into the fold, treated him like their baby.  Sometimes all three would be washing and grooming him.  I think I saw a smile on his face as he lay there accepting the pampering. I'm not sure of his breed except he's a black and white long haired cat.  He weighs between 12-14 pounds.  I have to watch him as he loves to eat the others food, if he can.




7 comments:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

"JUDY, JUDY, JUDY!" "J3" ~
I'm sorry to learn you're not feeling well, and I hope you're better soon.

This makes two of my three Blog Buddies who are ill - Arlee Bird has been suffering from a backache for at least a week now.

I just wanted to let you know that yesterday I posted that faux interview I said I'd put together, wherein I promised to answer the questions you asked about me.

However, there is a good deal of silliness in the interview which you perhaps wouldn't appreciate under any circumstances, let alone when you're not feeling well -- I know I wouldn't anyway.

So, I'm going to suggest that you probably shouldn't bother reading it until next week sometime when you're in better health and a more lighthearted frame of mind. But just so ya know... it's now there.

Thanks for the inspiration, and I offer solidly good wishes for your quick improvement, Judy - or "J3."

Yak Later...
~ "Lonesome Dogg" McMe

gaelikaa said...

Hi Judy, sorry to learn you're not feeling well. Hope you'll be better soon. It's lovely to see your cats and learn about Max. He seems to be quite a character.

Mommy Attorney said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope you feel better soon!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Hope you feel better, Judy! Max is beautiful...what a big, happy boy!

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Mattenylou said...

They are all cuties! Aren't they great company? I hope you're feeling a lot better today... take care!

Agnes said...

Oh so sorry you're not feeling well, Judy.
The kitties are adorable :-)

sheeza said...

get well soon judy.

and your cat story is cute. well i never had one but i remember i had a chicken and a local street cat ate my hen's kitten:-(

sad na....

but your MAX is really has cute looks.