Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love Awards! Especially a Friendship Award

Friends

The Friendship Award was given to me by one of my favorite blogs http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/


 This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-promotion. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are gained. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award." I'm going to give this award to:


1.  Gaelikaa's Diary
2.  Agnes' Pages
3. Jules-Rodman's Road of Life
4.  MelRoxx
5.  Mystery Writing Is Murder
6.  The Mighty M Family
7.  Tossing It Out
8.  Sheeza's Youth Parliment


14 comments:

Agnes said...

Congratulations Judy and thank you so much :-)

Lesley said...

Congrats on your award...stopping by to say Happy SITS Day!

Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit said...

Congratulations on your award. I'm off to check out your creative writing blog.

gaelikaa said...

Thanks Judy. I've mailed you - please see my story again & sorry I was sooooo late. Won't happen again, promise!

Karen said...

Congrats on your award! I can tell you deserve it. :-)

Thank you so much for visiting last week on my SITS day!

sheeza said...

wow judy congratulaions. i am so happy. you really deserve for this award. :-)

thank you and i am really greatful. thanks again.

keep writting and keep receiving awards.

sheeza said...

wow judy congratulaions. i am so happy. you really deserve for this award. :-)

thank you and i am really greatful. thanks again.

keep writting and keep receiving awards.

Mighty M said...

Thanks!!

♥ Teresa ♥ said...

I ♥ The Redhead Riter! She is so amazing. Plus, obviously, she has really great taste because she chose you to receive this award. Congratulations!

Thanks for continuing to stop by my blog and for always leaving such wonderful words of encouragement. I also truly appreciate your prayers more than you will ever know. Please keep them coming!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/

Judy Harper said...

Teresa-I am so glad to see your comment. I check each day to see if you have a post, then I know you're home and not in the hospital. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Helen McGinn said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. x

Stephen Tremp said...

Congrats on the award. You should have a section on your blog for your awards and save the image and all future images of awards.

Stephen Tremp

Jules said...

Thanks for the award. I'm glad we became bloggie friends.

arlee bird said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I have posted this award to my site.