Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Friday And Mention a Few Blogs Day!



The Mighty M Family
I love her About Me comment: I've got a pretty good gig. I'm a stay at home mom of two children (4 and 2); step-mom to one more (14), and wife to a fabulous and supportive husband. Every day I try to be the best wife/mom/woman I can be. Healthy, strong, and happy. This is my blog.

two belts


Today's post will tell you something about how a young woman who has traveled all over the world spent the last year coping with an illness that affected her husband, yet also pulled the best out of her. A beautiful love story.

CK says , "My life is so very blessed by many of the choices my ancestors made in their lives. I find it deeply gratifying to make connections between my life and the lives of those who came before me. I like to search out my ancestors and record what I learn." So all you Genealogy lovers, check this site out!
**************************************

I hope y'all enjoy and like these blogs as much as I do! Give them a try, want you.

5 comments:

Agnes said...

Oh Judy, I am speechless. Thank you.

Mighty M said...

Aw, thanks so much! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Journaling Woman said...

I will check them out. Thanks.

Mrs. Smith said...

Hi Judy - I like your blog - full of interesting info. Glad I found you.

Visiting from SITS

CK said...

Wow. Um, thanks! I am honored!!! I didn't really know anyone paid much attention to that blog. Thanks for sharing with me in our love for our family and ancestors!

I was hoping you might be able to stop by the madebybedtimetales.com blog to look at the giveaway there. It is for a handmade toy so if it doesn't interest you, that is fine.

Thanks for linking me up and hanging out!
-CK