Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TELL ME A STORY TUESDAY

I am a member of the Tell Me A story Tuesday writing group.  The purpose of the group is to schedule and set aside time to write a story.  We write straight through to the end of the alloted time without stopping, editing and as Yul Brenner said in the "King and I", etc., etc, etc.  We would love for you to stop by and read our stories as well as leave comments.  Comments, of course, are always appreciated!

Tell Me A Story Tuesdays project is sponsored by Elizabeth Harper of Gifts of The Journey. This story is attached to the TMAST twelfth week assignment. The images are copyright of Elizabeth Harper, her story is here and the words are copyright of Judy Harper who's story can be found here. Gaelikaa's story can be found here .


4 comments:

Agnes said...

I am heading over there to read your story....

Mighty M said...

Sound fun!

The Redhead Riter said...

I love that quote!

♥ Teresa ♥ said...

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for continuing to stop by my blog to show your support. It truly means a lot to me. I am going to go and find your story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Have a wonderfully blessed Wednesday!

Teresa <><